Landscaping Crew Foreman
Start Date: Summer 2019 Compensation: $25 hour
Forest Hills Gardens seeks experienced Landscaping Crew Foreman who will report to Maintenance Manager. Landscaping Crew Foreman will work with landscapers/groundskeepers to provide care, upkeep and maintenance of all outdoor and common areas in the community including landscaped areas, pathways, sidewalks and public parks. Candidate maintain a positive work environment as well as train and develop employees. Foreman will assist Maintenance Manager to identify areas for improvement on the Property.
- Work at the direction of the Maintenance Manager to provide daily supervision and training of landscaping crew members.
- Maintain trees, grass, plantings including cutting, trimming planting.
- Manage and assist in cleaning/removal leaves, garbage and snow.
- Maintain garages, machinery in good working condition, prepare and inspect as directed.
- Identify areas for attention and improvement on the Property.
- Special projects including preparation for events on Property.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as landscaper; at least 3 years of management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of landscaping including planting, pruning and ongoing care.
- Experience using and maintaining equipment (e.g. blowers, tractors, mowers, and snow removal equipment).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License (CDL preferred).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, working in all weather conditions.
- Ability to work well with others; customer service oriented.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Forest Hills Gardens Corporation
Contact Name: Hiring Manager