Landscaping Garden Team Lead- Manager
Start Date: 5/10/22 Compensation: $50,000 Salary Plus Comm
R&S Landscaping is a well-established firm specializing in high end residential design/build and after care. We are located in Bergen County, NJ and have been in business for over 37 years and are recognized as a leader in our area. We are an innovative, progressive company with a great team of friendly, creative and motivated professionals.
Join our team! Professional landscapers wanted. Hiring Now.
- Manage all gardening services based upon services and required frequency equests;
- Manage installations for Annuals, Seasonal Spring/Fall Color, Bulbs & Holiday Decorating
- Prepare route sheet sand work orders daily for any additions, deletions, changes in service, or client
- Supervise all assigned crews loading of all necessary equipment & materials
- Supervise and reinforce pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer prior to leaving the yard
- Assign tasks to crewmen for each individual site to complete jobs within the given time frame
- Write all work orders and assign appropriate team for all additional work needed at sites
- Assist with plant layout of sold enhancement and color projects
- Accurate material take offs
- Locate, select & purchase material as required for projects
- Overseeing and maintain high quality of work for all work produced by gardening team tablet
- Follow company procedures for additional work authorization, work orders, change order, and routing.
- Conduct aftercare site inspections logging information with photos and notes through the R&S app on tablet
- Pro-actively contact customers by phone and email regarding enhancements, seasonal color, and bulbs findings to the office via call log/customer email.
- Estimate annual color and bulb installations and other PBM services
- Proactively speak with customers to identify property upgrade opportunities found during site visits and report
- Estimating and sales of company capabilities and services.
- Prepare proposals within 2 days of meeting client and use bid system
- Manage tracking of total services counts sold past year, current year and man hours/revenues
- Assist with gardening marketing efforts by providing feedback on email marketing calendar
- Recommend & provide proposals for Plant Protection and Lawn Health Care service packages
- Conduct job site inspections logging information with photos and notes through the R&S app on tablet
- Resolve billing questions and service complaints same day received
- Record any comments or questions, as well as site notes in call log
- Return all customer calls same day received
- Enter cross divisional requests into app and call log
- Return all customer calls the same day received.
- Horticulture/Turf related educational background
- Strong computer skills include Word and Excel
- Strong interest in horticulture
- Desire to learn, improve and grow
- Ability manage people and communicate effectively'
- An excellent attendance and tardiness record.
- Knowledge of perennials, woody plants and their growth habits