Landscaping, gardening & construction personnel
Alpine Construction & Landscaping Corp. is seeking experienced gardeners, landscapers, and construction personnel for immediate employment. Alpine services high end commercial and residential clients through out NYC with a focus on detail, client satisfaction, professional and sustainable installations. We are a fast growing company seeking to add motivated, professional individuals to our team to continue to help us grow.
This position will require physical labor performing various physical tasks related to landscaping and site work through out the day, and in a wide range of weather conditions. Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- unloading of trucks and moving material to work sites
- Weeding and debris clean up of garden beds
- Pruning and care for trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials in garden beds
- New plantings of large trees, shrubs
- Shoveling of soils, stone, demolition debris, and various other landscape or construction materials
- Able to reliably commute in and around NYC on a daily basis.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance both on job sites & work areas, and in your physical appearance each day.
- Physically able to perform labor tasks requiring heavy lifting, shoveling, digging, demolition, and construction tasks, etc for an 8 hour period.
- Basic knowledge of landscaping and construction tools and equipment.
- Reliable, motivated to learn and excel, conscientious, and professional attitude.
- OSHA 30hr or above.
- Able to work Saturday’s and overtime as required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Horticulture and/or construction expertise
- Lighting, irrigation, or carpentry expertise
- CDL license
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
Position will be paid on an hourly basis. Starting pay rate of $20 - $25 per hour depending on candidate experience. Lots of room for improvement and upward movement with in the company for the right person. To apply please contact:
Alpine Construction & Landscaping Corp