Compensation: $30/hr - negotiable based on experience
This position entails working outside with your crew while installing and maintaining professional landscapes at residential and commercial properties in the greater NYC area.
Daily job duties include:
- interacting with clients while overseeing and directing other crewmembers to provide professional services.
- assisting with the daily Project Management functions and project set up including all necessary paperwork, payroll, daily logs, sign in sheets, etc.
- Executing proper landscaping and horticultural techniques while utilizing small equipment, power tools, small machinery, and hand tools to carry out full service installations and proper handling of all landscape materials.
- Executing strong attention to detail and cleanliness on all sites. Working as a team with your crew to install and maintain sites efficiently and professionally.
- Candidates must be physically able to perform manual labor such as lifting heavy objects, shoveling, digging, and operating hand tools and power equipment.
- Competitive pay, and many opportunities to advance.
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years experience in landscaping, horticulture and landscape maintenance
- Knowledge of landscape tools and equipment
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work as a team with other crew members
- Transportation to and from work
- References from previous or current employers
Alpine Construction & Landscaping Corp.
Contact Name: Chris Martinez