Lead Carpenter for Landscape Design Company
Start Date: March 2020 Compensation: $25+ based on experience
Landscape design/build firm is looking for a lead carpenter. The ideal candidate will have strong abilities in carpentry is willing to learn other aspects of our work like masonry, etc. The main goal of the position is having excellent hands-on craftsmanship to meet high quality work.
- Have an excellent understanding outdoor carpentry techniques, methods of installation, and construction techniques in terms of building wood fencing, decks, pergolas, planter boxes, outdoor furniture and patios.
- Experience in masonry or other trades a plus.
- Work to physically build the construction elements set forth by the Designers or Project Managers in their design and plans.
- Enforce necessary precautions to protect homes and public spaces during construction.
- Have a positive, responsive and optimistic point of view