Kelco Construction is the premier landscape maintenance and horticultural company in New York City who manages the grounds at some of the most prestigious and technical sites in the NYC Metro area. We are a field driven enterprise and build outstanding projects based on our wisdom and experience using the fundamentals of complex construction, customer service, and quality. We are seeking hands on individual to oversee the daily execution of our new and existing maintenance contracts. This position will be the direct liaison for our clients, field staff, and office personnel.
We are nvlooking for an experienced, motivated, and passionate individual to join our team.
- Visually inspect, monitor, and direct the care of lawns, plants and soils and company projects throughout New York City
- Determine the type and frequency of watering, fertilization, and pruning at all sites and create a schedule to execute this work
- Work with crews to make sure tasks get completed in a timely manner.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project teams on a regular basis to ensure it meets the project standards
- Implement regular training and tool box talks to keep field staff current and safe.
- Other duties as required
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of horticulture and maintenance practices.
- Work experience in large scale landscape or related construction projects
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Familiarity with the New York Metro Area
- Valid driver’s license
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and can create, manage, and complete task lists
- Spanish language competency preferred
- Salary ranges with experience, relationships, and drive
- Medical and dental benefits
- Vehicle allowance and fuel card