Office Administrator P/T
Start Date: Immediate Compensation: $18-24 hour
The Office Administrator will serve as the point person for back-office administrative duties company-wide. Ideal candidates will have prior experience working in the landscaping industry in an administrative support role, and should be excited about developing systems and contributing to an evolving, mission-based firm.
The Office Administrator should be a warm and inviting presence for team members, and will be in a unique position to work across a variety of departments from Sales, to Design to Installations to Stewardship with the shared goal of enhancing company efficiency and streamlining company workload.
- Back-office administrative duties including scheduling equipment maintenance/repairs, mailing, facility bills, errands
- Office organization and supply ordering
- Coordinate initial consultations and site visits on behalf of Sales Team in coordination with client schedule. All site visits are scheduled according to company calendar
- Assist Sales Team with proposal drafting and efficiency of company CRM
- Assist the Design Team with permitting submissions according to varied and specific township regulations.
- Submit payroll entries via Paychex, seeking manager approval for QuickBook’s timesheets and reimbursements
- Assist HR with new hire set-up and company orientation
- Assist Project Administrator with billing/invoicing, accounts receivable/payable, managing purchase orders, and procurement of COI from sub-contractors
- Support and manage software licensing for Design Team, including Adobe and Land FX software
- Aid in coordination of company social and educational events including Third Thursday and Refresh Field Trips
- Must have experience working with a variety of software including current email tools, spreadsheets and databases (QuickBooks, Microsoft Office)
- Familiarity with CAD and other design software a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to company needs
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Prior payroll and bookkeeping experience preferred
- Skilled communicator, equally adept at collaborating with clients, subcontractors, and company staff as required
- Adaptable to changing software, processes, and responsibilities, related to the needs of our rapidly growing small business
Immediate start date. This is a Mon-Fri part-time position starting at 2-3 days per week, with the opportunity to grow to a full-time capacity according to candidate experience and interests. Position to be based out of our Bala Cynwyd, PA Design Studio.
Competitive hourly commensurate with qualifications and experience. Application via email with the subject heading ‘Administrator’ to email@example.com including:
Application via email with the subject heading ‘Administrator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- Contact details for 3 references