Compensation: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 35 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are seeking to add a key member to our Operations team. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a high energy, detail oriented self-starter who works well independently as well as being a crucial component to the success of the team.
Candidate will work with managers to facilitate daily operations, including but not limited to:
- Administrative duties
- Job preparation
- Ordering/receiving materials and supplies
- Communicating with sales staff and crew leaders
- Communicating with clients regarding scheduling and planning
- Must be able to act as a liaison between departments, possessing excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating via phone and email.
- This position requires a highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize in an efficient manner within a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Candidate must be capable of reading job work orders to assist in organizing for installs and jobs.
- Will be expected to read blueprints in order to quantify plants and materials and will act as an additional checkpoint when preparing for installs and jobs.
- Experience with plant materials including interior foliage and exterior ornamentals is preferred
This is a great opportunity to develop a career with a premier Horticultural service company. Benefits include; paid vacation and holidays, educational industry opportunities, career development support, medical insurance and 401k
- Candidate is required to have 1 year of blueprint reading experience
- Candidate is required to have 5 years commercial construction experience
- Candidate is required to have computer literacy
- It is preferred that the candidate has experience with horticulture, exterior ornamentals and interior foliage
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Wagner, HR Manager
BLONDIES TREEHOUSE INC
Showroom | 242 West 30th Street NYC 10001
Flower Studio | 150 West 28th Street NYC 10001
Greenhouse | 431 Fayette Avenue Mamaroneck NY 10543