Start Date: June 2023 Compensation: $72,000 -$80,000.00
Greengage was founded on a love for urban landscaping. We provide landscape services focused on being responsible to our employees, clients and the environment. We are proud to be based in brooklyn, woman owned and serving new york city for over 60 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced operations manager who shares are company values, and an individual looking to build a career and grow with us!
- Scheduling of crews in both Maintenance and Installation divisions, using industry specific software.
- Overseeing day-to-day site operations.
- Interact with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to identify client needs, as well as property/project needs.
- Ensure crews are dispatched with routes, materials and proper equipment.
- Analyzing and ensuring department in operating efficiently and on a budget.
- Work with Account managers on procurement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to coach, develop, and lead.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in landscape service industry or like field.
- Organized and able to manage time, work crews of 20 people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Paid time off.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid training, educational enhancement certifications.
- Growth potential
Please send resume to: email@example.com with cover letter.
Greengage Urbanscape, Ltd.
Contact Name: Doreen Costanzo