Operations Manager Position
Trillium Landscape Design is a boutique rooftop and garden design/ build firm based in New York City. We are currently seeking a project manager that will organize and execute landscape installations along with a strong sense of aesthetics.
- To organize and schedule all installations and maintenance; both permanent and annual; occurring within the company and to assign appropriate crews in order to complete tasks efficiently
- To create project estimates and schedules, track and manage project costs, and balance budgets of specific landscape design projects
- Oversee outsourcing throughout all phases of production (including delivery schedule) for containers, furniture and roof top materials for urban landscape design projects and make sure the end product meets/exceeds the client’s expectation
- Delegate project organization to the installation manager yet still oversee quality control of the project from inception to completion
- Guide and instruct all managers to complete projects within the schedule and the budget
- Create schedules with maintenance and horticultural managers weekly
- Train managers to gain above skill set in order to build the efficient and effective system for the company’s operation.
- Lead installation projects by partaking in field work as needed.
- Education in Landscape Architecture, Construction, or related field or comparable experience
- Professional Experience in Landscape Installation in NYC
- A keen eye for detail, aesthetics and design
- Experience in project management
- Must have the ability to work in all types of weather
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Trillium Landscape Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days and transportation expense.
Trillium Landscape Design, LLC
Contact Name: Nami Fujita