(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: 3/13/2023 Compensation: 60,000-70,000 per year
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the design, installation, and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 35 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are seeking to add a key member to our team. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a high energy, detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently as well as being a crucial component to the success of the team
- Analyze data on Schedule of Values, specifications, and shop drawings to determine construction material needed for projects
- Generate product data and sample submittals for construction material specified and submit to general contractors for approval
- Create and maintain submittal logs for multiple projects at one time.
- Communicate with vendors to purchase construction materials and tools.
- Generate and file purchase orders, sales orders and invoices for multiple projects
- Coordinate delivery of construction materials to BTH warehouse and construction sites
- Highly Professional
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Experience with Procare Construction Management Software is a PLUS
- Experience with PlanGrid & Autodesk Construction Cloud is a PLUS
- This position requires a strong communicator (by phone and email)
Contact Name: Emily Wagner