Outdoor Service Supervisor
At John Mini Distinctive Landscapes, we make places beautiful! Entering our fifth decade, we are recognized as a leader in indoor and outdoor landscaping, as well as holiday design. We design, install and maintain landscapes all over the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
We’re looking to hire an Outdoor Service Supervisor in NYC! The Outdoor Service Supervisor will be responsible for servicing and managing an exterior plant care schedule, retaining excellent customer relationships and developing a more comprehensive exterior service program for the company.
This is an excellent full time opportunity with potential for career advancement! Applicants must live in the NYC area or be willing to commute into NYC on a daily basis.
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- 2-year Associate’s Degree in Horticulture/Plant Sciences, Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year institution preferred.
- At least 5+ years hands on experience with common landscape maintenance tasks such as: lawn care, pest control, fertilization. edging, tree/shrub pruning and shearing, irrigation adjustment and troubleshooting, operation of all landscape equipment
- At least 2+ years leadership/supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills: written & verbal
- We offer a competitive starting salary and full benefits program including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays, career development and training opportunities, and a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program!
Interested? Check us out!
Location - New York, New York
Employment Type - Full Time
Compensation - $50-55k/year+bonus
John Mini Distinctive Landscapes