Part-Time Gardener/Landscaper for upstate (Mt Tremper) property
Start Date: ASAP Compensation: To be discussed
Part-time gardener/landscaper needed for upstate (Mt Tremper) property. Duties will include installation of new gardens/flower beds, gardening, weeding, watering, pruning, maintenance and general beautification of the outside areas.
The gardener must:
- Experience in landscape installation and maintenance.
- Possess a good knowledge of plants that thrive in Mt Tremper gardens and their maintenance requirements
- Have a clean and valid driving licence and be willing and able to drive to Mt Tremper
- Have good time-keeping, a solid work ethic, a good attitude and be reliable.
- Be able to work with a team or independently; to take direction and to be able to provide solutions.
- Be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions with sustained physical activity
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Private Property Upstate
Contact Name: Lola