Part-Time Horticultural Specialist
This role is for an experienced plant technician to provide on-site maintenance for high-end clients. The following is a general list of job duties, but may not encompass all tasks:
- Visit various plant accounts each day to water, prune, install and generally maintain the plants on-site.
- Keep detailed notes about each account and provide daily reports on work done and action taken.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues with plants to revive and maintain their health.
- Take the lead on plant installations of varying size
- Be willing to travel around the NYC metro area using mass transit to visit each account.
- Make sure all plant accounts are maintained on time and to the specifications of the operations team and customer.
- Must take pictures and upload plant account pictures
- Plant/Greenhouse maintenance experience required
- Extensive knowledge of plant types and their needs mandatory
- Willingness and ability to lift heavy objects
- Willingness to work very early in the morning
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Rachel Cho Floral Design