Plant Care Expert
Start Date: ASAP Compensation: $25/hour
Mission + Vision
The mission of Plant Plant is to bring the MAGIC of plants into the lives of every Plant Planter; we do this by creating community, filling spaces with plants, and providing the resources needed to help both the plants, and the plant people, thrive.
Plant Plant envisions a world where people feel deeply connected to the Earth - to Mother Nature - via immersion in her most vibrant creation - plants. We believe that in this connection, Plant People will feel more connected to themselves, their community and ultimately become high-positive-impact citizens of the planet.
- Deep knowledge + understanding of plants—their care, unique characteristics, scientific processes—but also their therapeutic and spiritual properties + abilities
- A tested approach to Plant Care
- Demonstrated experience using tools like Airtable, GDrive, and bulk text tools
Plant Plant brings the joy of plants directly into people’s homes, and provides customized, conversational support.
- Design: work with members of the PP team to design the most effective Care Program
- Account management: log customer’s plant inventory; pair care instruction with their needs
- Support: conduct video calls with clients to provide direct support; respond to inquiries via text
- Admin: update PP systems with the appropriate confirmations, notes, etc
Those interested in the position should submit a cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the cover letter, please answer the following questions:
- Why are you right for this role?
- In your opinion, in what ways are plants magical?
Please note: ONLY THOSE APPLICATIONS THAT ADDRESS THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED