Production Manager Assistant
Brooklyn-based botanic design company Greenery NYC is seeking a Production Manager Assistant to join our team on a full time basis. The Production Manager Assistant will assist in fulfilling daily shop orders and commercial/residential installations, as well as maintaining an organized and efficient workspace.
- Prepare daily online orders with help of production assistants
- Quality-check prior to orders being picked up by delivery team
- Conduct a weekly inventory check and alert PM of low-stock items
- Receive and organize incoming inventory in a timely-manner
- Keep order tracking software up to date. Ensure that order exceptions are logged in a timely manner.
- Assist in staging plants/planters by referencing planting sheet
- Supervise production assistants when planting
- Quality-check plantings prior to installation date
- Check tools are organized post-install and alert PM of supplies that are low in stock
- Maintain a clean and organized studio
- Receive inventory and ensure shipments are put away in a timely manner
- Unload Plant deliveries
- Check that SAs maintain clean workspaces daily
- Alert PM of miscellaneous clutter to create action plan
- Check that garbage/recycle in being taken out on schedule and call Disposal Company for special pick-ups
The Production Manager Assistant helps the Production Manager facilitate smooth operational flow for the Production department. The role is dynamic, covering many facets of the business, and to be successful in this job one should thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. This is an entry level position, but we are looking for the following qualities in an ideal candidate:
- Is a self-starter - able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Is proactive and able to take direction
- Is detail oriented, and should be able to catch mistakes on contracts and production plans
- Has the ability to prioritize and change/shift focus with ease
- Is excited by the opportunity to wear multiple hats
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, with competitive hourly rate and benefits. Email resume and a brief explanation of why you are a good fit for this position.