Start Date: March 16, 2020
If you enjoy team work, being outdoors and gardening, then we want to meet you!
An opportunity exists for talented and passionate gardener to join HARRISON GREEN, a landscape design, installation and maintenance firm. Based in Brooklyn, we are founded on the importance of sustainability, collaboration, and beauty.
Full time & part-time positions currently available for the 2020 season with opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate will use their great attitude and gardening interest to join our creative and fast-paced team environment installing and maintaining gardens in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Responsibilities include tending highly valuable ornamental perennials, shrubs & trees, upkeep of landscape tools and nursery plants in our Brooklyn yard, unloading and carrying materials, safe and responsible use of hand tools such as pruners and vacuums, and holistic care of our clients’ exterior spaces which includes cleaning, furniture arrangement and willingness to do whatever it takes to keep the spaces looking the best they possibly can.
- Strong work ethic and high personal standards;
- 1 year of experience in fine gardening is a plus, passion for the outdoors is required;
- Dependable, hard-working, honest, passionate & fun!
- Detail-oriented, with considerable attention to order and cleanliness;
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality;
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs & work in inclement weather;
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required.
Please submit resume and tell us about yourself: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.harrisongreen.com or on Instagram: @harrisongreennyc
HARRISON GREEN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Name: Jacqueline
Phone: 212-858-9088 X 101