(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Compensation: $60k-100k+ per year
We are looking for a driven individual for the role of Project Manager for our larger projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with the right experience to help drive the aesthetic of a published NYC design firm. You will be involved throughout the project process, from concept through completion.
- Manages client communication
- Uses company systems to track + provide project progress
- Assists in purchasing for the project + tracking purchases
- Assists in scheduling of construction crew, deliveries, subcontractors, etc.
- Ensure that construction team has all necessary information to start job, + complete efficiently
- Reads plans, pulls takeoffs from designs, + assists in installation pricing/estimation.
- Provides clear construction documents/information from design.
- Provides clear written/verbal information for clients and Principal of all meetings/communication
- Visits site regularly to check progress + lead meetings with team, as well as client meetings if needed
- Keeps track of billable hours via timesheet, which is due weekly
- 1+ years experience in design/project management field. Preferably in the USA.
- Comfortable and knowledgeable commuting in NYC, licensed driver preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of SketchUp preferred. AutoCAD, Photoshop, illustrator, proficiency a plus.
- We are an Apple office, so proficiency on a Mac + experience with iWork is preferred (we also use Google Suite and Dropbox)
- Prior experience managing a team is preferred
- Willingness to work within a team + learn from others a must!
- Is comfortable being client-facing and being available for our clients’ questions.
Competitive pay, health benefits, paid time off, flexible schedule, etc.
Contact Name: Anthony Jr. Terzi