Property Care Account Manager
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000
Responsible to provide white-glove customer service to clients, provide clients with excellent property care through effective management of crews to complete jobs efficiently and profitably as possible while maintaining Marders impeccable standards, to develop rapport with clients and identify opportunities for upselling for the department and company.
- Provide outstanding customer service for all clients
- Routine communication with clients regarding status of property/scheduling etc.
- Responsible to develop a rapport with his/her clients, understand client needs and idiosyncrasies and be the main contact person for his/her clients
- Meeting with existing clients
- Meeting with new leads
- Cultivation of new clients
- Continuous weekly monitoring of assigned accounts throughout the season for quality assurance and training purposes
- Daily dispatching and setting up crews
- Advise Manager on clients’ special scheduling needs or new client information to keep schedule and contact information up to date.
- Ensuring crews adhere to client’s special requests (time restrictions, parking) and communicating to clients if there is a change in schedule
- Annual review of client renewal contracts and recommendations for modifications
- Work with Manager and team on monthly, weekly, and daily basis to create daily schedule for maintenance crews.
- Daily collection of timesheets from foremen, checking for accuracy and submission to Office Manager
- Go-to-person for the foreman on assigned accounts for any questions or concerns
- Facilitate foreman in resolving issues on assigned accounts and train foremen to take proactive measures to prevent reoccurrence
- Assist in snow plowing duties
- Responsible for crews’ efficient completion of assigned jobs within allotted contract hours and materials
- Sell new maintenance work for new and existing clients as fits with company and client needs
- Identify opportunities for upselling in Property Care department and companywide in accordance with clients’ best interest
- Estimating new projects and contracts
- Cross-training of competencies with other employees as needed
- Participate in various company training programs as required
- Giving ongoing input and ideas on ways to improve department function
- Compliance with all Marders policies and procedures
- Responsible for attending all company and department meetings
- Responsible to follow department administrative protocols and procedures
- Provide disciplined positive team-oriented work environment for crews
- Help to Facilitate department functions (example: running plants to a job)
Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or prior experience working as a Property Care Account Manager.
- Driver’s License
- Advanced knowledge and experience in property maintenance (Including organic tree care and pruning, planting, lawn care, irrigation, etc.)
- Plant identification
- Design skills
- Excellent people and management skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Problem solving
- Solid computer skills
Contact Name: Christopher Miceli