Sales and Marketing Manager
Compensation: $75,000 - $95,000 + commission
Greenery NYC is seeking a talented and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to grow our business. This role will research and develop marketing opportunities as well as planning and implementing sales strategies to increase installation and maintenance sales. Candidates for this role should be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, professional, excellent communicators, and be well-versed in sales and marketing techniques with innovative ideas on how they can be applied to our industry.
- Drive ambitious sales growth to meet or exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Manage the entire sales cycle including building the strategy, initial outreach, building and maintaining the relationship, pitching, and closing the sale with new corporate clients and high profile brands.
- Source new sales opportunities through a variety of proactive outbound outreach including networking, emails, LinkedIn, virtual and in-person meetings, and other sources.
- Attend site assessments both virtual and in person and create proposals based on client needs.
- Collaborate and create estimates, client decks, presentations, and proposals as needed.
- Oversee the Sales team, including the day-to-day management including but not limited to: scheduling, hiring, performance management, training and development.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, timelines, and KPI trackers to introduce Greenery NYC to new potential customers.
- Evaluate the overall market (i.e. competitors’ strengths and weaknesses) and develop a plan working closely with the executive team to elevate the Greenery NYC Sales program, continuously researching, prospecting, and engaging new clients and executing ideas for operational growth.
- Collaborate with Design, Production, Purchasing, and Finance Teams on sales strategies and product offering presentation, fulfillment, pricing, and planning, etc.
- 3+ years experience in a senior sales position, having built and developed a corporate or b2b sales strategy in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment.
- Experience creating, executing, and tracking marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, strong analytical capacity, strong emotional intelligence.
- Natural collaborator highly skilled at cross-functional teamwork, who loves working with others and is great at building relationships inside and outside of their department.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to embrace uncertainty and challenges.
- Problem solver with an open mind. Must be comfortable navigating multiple projects simultaneously, setting priorities, identifying and addressing problems, building processes from scratch, meeting deadlines, and staying within budget.
- Fluent in Google Applications, CRMs and Adobe Suite and comfortable learning new software as needed.
- Experience working with or selling to Architects and Interior Designers a plus.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Rebecca Bullene