Start Date: 11/28/22 Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000 per year
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 35 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
This is a full-time position that requires a creative, high energy, detail-oriented individual with a good eye for design. This position requires excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work well independently as well as take direction from the Sales Team. The Sales Coordinator position involves successfully managing a high volume of accounts while remaining organized and meticulous with details. This role varies day-to-day between in-person meetings, field work, and remote office duties.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to BTH Sales Team
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems
- Creating and processing proposals & sales orders in a timely manner
- Communicating with the operations, marketing, service and accounting departments
- Organize and maintain archive of past project information along with work-in-progress
- Holiday support (Proposals, Renderings, Site Visits, Installs, Resolving Issues)
- Expediting requests for rush orders and altering sales orders as required
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales support practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences for sales staff
- Maintain the inventory of Sales Presentation Tools
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Customer service and/or administrative experience
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail and a positive "can-do" approach
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel with advanced knowledge of Outlook. Photoshop experience a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Comfortable working in a high-volume role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Time management and organizational skills.
Contact Name: Emily Wagner