Greenery NYC, a Brooklyn-based botanic design company, is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our team. Greenery NYC specializes in the integration of plant life into architecture and human spaces. As a multi-faceted, fast-paced company, Greenery NYC is known for creating innovative botanic installations that utilize technology and deep horticultural knowledge to enable lasting indoor ecosystems.
This role will develop and lead the inbound and outbound sales strategy, using resourceful methods to source, solicit, and promote sales. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a creative self-starter with excellent communication skills who has experience dealing with architects, designers, property managers and facilities teams.
- Respond to incoming sales leads.
- Assist customers with plant recommendations & selection.
- Lead site assessments and create proposals based on client needs.
- Estimating and preparing proposals for sales of plants, containers, maintenance and custom designed botanical works.
- Manage the entire full sales cycle including but not limited to, building the strategy, initial outreach, building and maintaining the relationship, pitching, closing the sale with new clients, and ensuring satisfactory installation.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new account acquisition.
- Administrative and organizational duties to facilitate smooth execution of work between clients and horticultural teams.
- Collaborating in weekly production meetings.
- Identify and pursue outbound sales opportunities to develop new business relationships.
- Oversee the Sales team, including the day-to-day management including but not limited to: scheduling, hiring, performance management, training and development.
- Develop and implement plans, timelines, and trackers to meet goals and produce weekly, monthly sales reporting.
- Evaluate the overall market (i.e. competitors’ strengths and weaknesses) and develop a plan working closely with the executive team to elevate the Greenery NYC sales program, continuously researching, prospecting, and engaging new clients and executing ideas for operational growth.
- Collaborate with Design, Production, Purchasing, and Finance Teams on sales strategies and product offering presentation, fulfillment, pricing, and planning, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, strong analytical capacity, strong emotional intelligence
- Natural collaborator highly skilled at cross-functional teamwork, who loves working with others and is great at building relationships inside and outside of their department
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to embrace uncertainty and challenges
- Problem solver with an open mind. Must be comfortable navigating multiple projects simultaneously, setting priorities, identifying and addressing problems, building processes from scratch, meeting deadlines, and staying within budget
- Fluent in Google Applications, CRMs and Adobe Suite and comfortable learning new software as needed
- Interest in and knowledge of indoor plants and horticulture
- Interest in architecture and interior design
We offer a competitive salary + commission, health & dental benefits, and paid leave. To apply, please email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please put Sales Manager in the subject line.
Greenery NYC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.