Start Date: March-November Compensation: $18-$20/Hr
We are looking to hire someone to join our growing crew. This is a seasonal part time outdoor position with the possibility of expanding to full time, starting early March. We primarily work in Brooklyn and Manhattan on private homes as well as large residential buildings. You will help us to install new gardens and maintain existing gardens.
Perform seasonal garden work including: planting, pruning, weeding, bulb planting, dividing and transplanting and leaf litter removal.
- Previous gardening experience
- Strong work ethic- we all pull equal weight on the team
- A willingness to learn new techniques and to challenge yourself.
- Basic plant identification skills required but on-going on the job training will be provided
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to identify NYC natives a plus.
- A valid driver’s license
- A sense of humor- this is a small crew after all!
All candidates should email a brief cover letter and resume to email listed. Thanks for your interest!
Christina Brown Gardens
Contact Name: Chris