Start Date: ASAP Compensation: Based on Experience
Bella Gardens Landscape Design, Inc. is looking for an experienced horticulturalist for an open seasonal gardening maintenance position! Experience working with plants/horticulture and attention to detail are important. Also, can train the right person if desire and drive are there. Pay depends on experience. Please send a resume with all relevant gardening experience and/ or contact us at email@example.com and note in the subject line Seasonal Gardener.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Small energetic, fun-loving team of creative types who love to make things with plants and flowers
- Competitive hourly rate
- Up to 40 hours per week with some overtime in the busy season
- Flexible schedule
- Paid field trips, conventions, and workshops
- Opportunity to work in some of the most prestigious and exclusive sites in NYC
- Discounts to plant materials when possible
- Access to the latest software, best tools, and innovative sustainable materials coming into the market
Seasonal gardening maintenance
(Preferred) Experience: • horticulture: 1 year (Preferred)
Bella Gardens Landscape Design, Inc.
Contact Name: Hiring Manager