Seasonal Team Member
Start Date: March 2020 Compensation: TBD
Brooklyn-based, design, build company specializing in the custom design and installation of garden spaces within New York City.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day to day implementation of tasks as assigned by Director of Horticulture and Director of Operations as necessary to support daily team activities both in-house and in the field
- Material handling, organization and site transport
- Maintain clean job sites, shop premises and vehicles
- Maintain professional behavior at all times
- Assist teams with physically demanding work, must be able to lift 100lb comfortably, the candidate can expect to be physically active on a daily basis with the ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Possesses basic familiarity/ experience with carpentry framing (decks and fences), finish carpentry, masonry and patio installation
- Possesses basic planting knowledge, planting technique, and other horticulture-related skill sets
- Candidate must have an excellent driving record and be comfortable with driving large commercial vans in New York City
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
Contact Name: email@example.com
Phone: 718 797 2937