We’re a small, naturalistic landscape design/installation company involved with large, residential properties, often in rural settings. We have a nursery with a native plant focus. We’ve been in operation for 36 years, our 6-acre garden is 30 years old. (The Brine Garden is widely published.) We’re based in Pawling, NY, in the Hudson Valley, 1.5 hours north of New York City.
A crew chief and a gardener to join our team. Endurance and attention to detail is required. We’re interested in getting to know you and discovering your talents beyond gardening, such as:
• Expanding our native species palette.
• Updating the scientific nomenclature of our plant list of more than 1800 species. (It’s partially online at https://www.gardenlarge.com/native-plants/.)
• Working with office software, such as Word, Excel, Filemaker, etc.
• Marketing / social media / writing
• Drafting / rendering / graphics
• Photography / Photoshop.
We look forward to having a long-term relationship. Starting April 1, or sooner.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Please email two business references, resume, and hourly rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.