Title / Landscape Mason and Construction
Start Date: Position Available Immediately
Purpose of Classification:
Looking for an experienced Mason who is willing to join an established and a well-known exterior construction / landscape company. The job requires mostly masonry applications and a few other components such as setting re-bar and wood framework. Very high potential to grow within the company if you are a dedicated and responsible hard worker.
Responsibilities of a Mason are:
• Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
• Framing knowledge to prepare to pour concrete.
• Able to lay stone for patios and walk ways.
• Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
• Able to work with concrete, bluestone, gravel, natural stones and rooftop Pavers
Masonry Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of related tools, masonry techniques, equipment, and materials.
• Skill in the construction, alteration, repair, and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces.
Two years masonry or exterior construction experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
• New York, NY
• Masonry: 2 years
• OSHA Certification
• Experience with brick, cement , CMU , Pavers and rooftops.
• Lift over 55 lbs.
PLEASE CONTACT PETER: PETER@TOG-NYC.COM