Tree & Shrub Sales Associate
Compensation: $25 - $35/Hour
To ensure all Marders Nusery customers receive outstanding customer service in the most professional way possible by following all Marders procedures. Accountable for maximizing Tree & Shrub Sales for the Nursery.
- Knowledge of Trees, Shrubs, Annuals and Perennials. Including Tree & shrub plant care knowledge and Soil condition/Zone knowledge.
- Responsible for making judgement calls on retail situations as they arise, tapping management for support as needed
- Responsible to demonstrate the ability to cross sell and achieve highest appropriate units per transaction
- Accountable for facilitating the ease of the sale and transition to/from salesperson, always providing other team member’s support
- Responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service for all customers entering Marders property
- Accountable for always understanding and displaying Marders etiquette
- Responsible for ensuring all products are wrapped and protected as designated per season in Marders wrapping protocol
- Responsible for communicating and being a source of accurate product knowledge.
- Accountable for demonstrating your ability learn all aspects of products by proactively tapping the experts for training and passing a customer when warranted
- Accountable for maintaining awareness of product availability, pricing, promotions, advertisements and location within the Garden Shop and perimeter
- Be a customer obsessed and focused-relationship builder who can identify opportunity for the company through the development of customer relationships, passing leads to appropriate departments
- Accountable for acting with a sense of urgency in everything you do
Policy and Procedures
- Responsible for compliance with all Marders policies and procedure
- Responsible for proper completion of all paperwork
- Responsible for demonstrating your ability to contribute to the company’s mission of cutting edge-state of the art products and practices
Contact Name: Christopher Miceli