Start Date: Immediate Hire Compensation: Based on experience
We are a high-end landscape firm based in Lower Manhattan specializing in design, installation and maintenance of public and private gardens. We are looking for a motivated and responsible urban gardener to work with our experienced staff.
General Garden Maintenance: weeding, pruning, planting, digging, transplanting plants and shrubs, raking, watering, distributing mulch, unloading trucks, mowing, and other landscaping tasks.
- 1-2 years of landscaping or gardening experience
- Must be punctual and willing to learn
- Must be willing to work in ALL weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds (Physical job)
- Needs to be a team player, but independent enough to work alone
- Must be attentive to details
Gardens of Distinction