Urban Landscape NYC Account Manager
Start Date: ASAP Compensation: 60,000+, with commissions
John Mini is looking for an Account Manager for our Outdoor Service department. This role will oversee our prestigious clients throughout the Uptown territory of NYC!
At John Mini, we believe in:
- A complex and unique culture
- An environment that is not stagnant, we’re always solving problems and working hard for growth
- An ongoing investment in our people, including rising wages and benefits
- A renewed focus on equity in the workplace
- A microscope on our environmental footprint as a business
We are proud to offer exciting benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays, and a Paid Time Off (PTO) program!
At John Mini Distinctive Landscapes, we make places beautiful. Entering our fifth decade, we are recognized as a leader in indoor and outdoor landscaping and holiday design. We design, install and maintain landscapes all over the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. We’re a team that’s been around for 50 years and plan to be around for another 50! Our passion is our profession! Come join our team where we like to push the limits, dream big and bring nature to the spaces where people live, work and play! Sound like a fit? I’d love to hear from you!
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Cultivating strong client relationships, and continually assessing ongoing/future client needs
- Obtaining re-occurring revenue by increasing the sales of all outdoor services provided
- Motivating and growing a solid team! Developing the professional growth of the outdoor teammates by focusing on real time feedback & performance reviews
- Proactively seeking methods to perform work more efficiently and to the highest of standards
- Maintain all costs to run the service group at or below budget
A plant passionate individual is a must for this role!
If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you:
- Associate’s degree
- Experience in sales/customer service
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: can engage and connect with potential clients over the phone and in person
Who we are looking for:
- Someone seeking purpose in their work, as well as future growth and development!
- Someone full of optimism and positivity
- Someone comfortable making mistakes and an appreciation for constant learning
- Someone seeking a place to build a long term career
- Plant ID and experience in the plant industry a must!