Vegetable Garden Foreman
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: 3/13/23 Compensation: $22-$32/hour
Vegetable Garden/Greenhouse Foreman position open at private estate in Cape Cod, MA. Full-time, year-round position with health and dental benefits, retirement plan, and PTO.
- Maintain vegetable garden production all year round, seed to harvest.
- Work in greenhouse and care for citrus and other tropical plants.
- General workspace upkeep and cleanliness.
- Recordkeeping, note-taking, research, and help with ordering materials and supplies.
- Must have working knowledge of vegetable production from seed to harvest. Solid knowledge of planning, seed starting, proper watering practices, fertilizing, pruning/training, IPM/pest and disease identification and management, succession planting, harvesting.
- There is always more to learn, but the individual we’re looking for is, at the very least, comfortable with the basics.
- Must have good attitude and enjoy a collaborative environment. No one-man-shows or people averse to respectful problem-solving.
- Must be able to work a 40 hours work week, have some flexibility in the busier times of the year, have their own transportation, be physically able to perform all duties, and able to pass a background check. Must be comfortable and responsive with texting, email, and phone calls.
Assembly Required LLC
Contact Name: Sophia Pilling
Website: Apply Online