Workspace Maintenance Person
Start Date: January, 2020 (or sooner) Compensation: $16./hour to start
- Clean and maintain workspace and storage area.
- Break down debris and prepare all for garbage pick up
- Organizing shelves
- Cleaning all areas
- Working alone and with team leader
- Come to work on time
- Organize Workspace according to written and spoken direction
- Clean out debris according to rules for carting.
- This job could lead to Assistant positions within our company.
- Neat Appearance
- Have US working papers or proof of US citizenship
- Work references from Managers/Owner/Boss of previous work in the United States only
- Able to lift 45 pounds
- Not afraid to work hard
- Light physical work
- Able to work alone
- Able to Write / Speak / Understand the English language well
- Able to understand English directions
- Non Smoker
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Your resume should have:
Full contact/address/phone number for you
References from previous bosses/owner
Dates of employments and locations
Dates of education and locations
Your resume should be part of your email. We can’t download information.
Thank you for your interest!
Contact Name: Chris Harris